...and that is how you do it!
“One cannot expect to attain the highest point of exellence without hard work and perseverance.[…] Try to improve to some extent each day and to experience that satisfying pleasure in having conquered what at first seemed to be an impossibility!” - Clarke This is my theme for 2015. No resolutions. Just conquering that which seemed impossible!
Looking back on the stuff above, I feel it is safe to say, I accomplished what I set out to do.
It is hard for me to believe that 2015 is coming to an end. It cetainly has been an incredible year for me. Honestly, I cant even fully comprehend all of the things that have taken place and the blessings that have been given to me.
Here are some of the highlights from a truly amazing 2015:
- First 5k
- First 10k
- First Half Marathon
- First 2 mile swim
- First 3k Open Water Swim
- First Triathlon (non-relay)
- First National Championship event
- First Half Ironman
- PRs everywhere
- Moved to St Louis
- Started a new job with an amazing company and even better coworkers.
- Released my first open source project.
- ShowMeCon (needs no explaning)
- Met so many wodnerful people.
- Made new friends that have truly been a blessing to me.
- Hired a coach to take my training to another level and help me realize my potential
- Bought a new car.
- Pushed myself to whole new levels.
- LIVED. LOVED. LEARNED. LAUGHED. Thrived.